Who Are We?
Our primary aim over the next ten years is to establish Snappy Chef as the undisputed Leaders in Induction Appliances and Cookware by offering quality products at affordable prices with outstanding customer service. This means being the best, not necessarily the biggest.
Being the best will be measured by all those with a stake in the Snappy Chef brand:
- By our customers in terms of value, range and quality of service we provide
- By our Franchisees in terms of the profit and ongoing support
- By our employees in terms of remuneration, condition of work, training and employment opportunity
- By our suppliers in terms of fair and mutually profitable dealings and their willingness to develop their business with ours
- Our product philosophy is to provide top quality products at affordable prices
- Our people philosophy- staff, customers and suppliers – maintenance of honesty and integrity in all our dealings, and a consistent high standard of business conduct and ethics
Thus, Snappy Chef strives to provide the best possible product and service to more people, in a better way.
What We Do?
While we might specialize in induction appliances, our appliance & cookware offerings cater to all segments of the market.
Snappy Chef is fast becoming the ‘go-to’ when it comes to affordable, efficient & economically viable cooking solutions. Our biggest clients include developers of student accommodation and retirement villages. Using our appliances provides for safe cooking, while keeping the rising costs of electricity at bay.
Partnering with the South African Chefs Association, Snappy Chef is the preferred choice of many a chef, restaurant & food chain. By providing appliances that can heat-up fast, is simple to use, and save electricity, it’s easy to understand why our brand is favoured in commercial kitchens, restaurants & food services everywhere.
Recognising the need for savings & speed even when our customers are not home, a big chunk of our cookware & appliance range have been designed with traveling & leisure in mind. Not only are our safe-to-store-even-after-use appliances widely employed by caravaners & campers, more and more guesthouses & lodges are providing their patrons with the easy convenience of induction.
We do not consider efficiency, comfort & elegance something you have or strive for, but rather a lifestyle- and this is incorporated in all our products. While others think Snappy Chef the brand, we dream Snappy Chef the Lifestyle– and this is what we offer all our patrons, whether a new user of our appliances or a long-time friend that can no longer imagine life without our goods.
We promise our customers the highest quality of goods & services- and challenges them to keep us to this standard.
Where are we?
We boasts a retail footprint of over 400 outlets across Southern Africa, and we serve our patrons from 4 dedicated distribution & retail offices.. To locate your nearest outlet, visit the Store Locator Page.