<< Go Back
RIBS WITH HONEY AND MUSTARD SAUCELS
Here is what you will need:
- 2 lamb ribs, trimmed of excess fat (about 1 kg)
- 3 cups (750 ml) hot water
- 30 ml Ina Paarman’s Chicken Stock Powder
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 x 200 ml Ina Paarman’s Honey Mustard Coat & Cook Sauce
Here is how to do it:
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the ribs into a large saucepan.
- Add water, stock powder and onion
- Boil slowly until very tender - about 1½ - 2 hours.
*Snappy Chef: Boil slowly at 400W/100°C
- Transfer meat to an ovenproof dish.
- Coat generously with the Honey Mustard sauce.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until nicely browned or finish off under a grill or over the braai.
This is a great recipe for those weekend braais and serves between four and six people. You can prepare the dish in advance and let the men finish it over the coals.
No Comments available.
Leave your comment below: